April 1, 2015

100 questions no one ever asks

I started answering questions at Katrin's blog but then the comment became too long and then I thought why not make it into a post and answer all 100 questions? So here they are.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
closed, have to keep the clothes from escaping

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
only if they smell good

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
out

4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
no

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
sometimes

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
what for?

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I don't want to be attack by any creature or thing

8. Do you have freckles?
yes, some below my eyes

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
yes, because the photographer told me to

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
rude people

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
nope

12. Have you peed in the woods?
no and I wish I never have to

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
same answer as question #12

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
nope

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
oh no, they're not delicious enough

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
none of your business

17. What size is your bed?
how would I know?

18. What is your song of the week?
anything that comes into my head

19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
yes, why not?

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
now and then

21. What is your least favorite movie?
anything musical

22. Where would you bury hidden treasures if you had some?
anywhere I can find it again easily

23. What do you drink with dinner?
soup, water, whatever is around

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
ketchup or barbecue sauce

25. What is your favorite food?
egg tarts and many other food that I cannot name at the moment

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
there are a lot, so I'll just name a few: dragonheart; the legend of 1900; roman holiday; ladyhawke...

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
I don't care to answer

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
nope

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
definitely no

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
probably last year

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
sure, all I have to do is get someone to change it for me

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
sure, for speed jaywalking

33. Ever ran out of gas?
sure, whenever I drive my invisible car, it always runs out of gas just as I reach the road with other invisible cars. okay, I don't actually have a license to drive.

34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
any sandwich that doesn't have spinach or bacon or kale or spicy sauces or anything that I don't like.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
chicken congee

36. What is your usual bedtime?
after 10 p.m. or whenever I feel like it.

37. Are you lazy?
sorry, I'm too lazy to answer the question.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I've never dressed up for halloween but I have always like the idea of dressing as a witch though bad or good, it's undecided.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
rabbit/bunny

40. How many languages can you speak?
one

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
nope

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
what are lincoln logs?

43. Are you stubborn?
yes, very much so

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
niether

45. Ever watch soap operas?
yes, once

46. Are you afraid of heights?
only when I'm high up somewhere

47. Do you sing in the car?
no

48. Do you sing in the shower?
no

49. Do you dance in the car?
no

50. Ever used a gun?
nope

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
don't remember. I only have my photo taken for id cards and passports, otherwise I don't bother.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
yes, just seeing someone talking and then suddenly breaking into song is just so odd and cheesy

53. Is Christmas stressful?
nope, the most exciting thing I do is send out cards

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I have no idea what that is

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
not really a fan of pies, so I have no favorites

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
can't recall I had any thoughts about that, I think I was too busy being a kid.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
why not? there's so many things in the world that you can't even imagine

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
sometimes

59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
nope

60. Do you wear slippers?
yes

61. Do you wear a bath robe?
nope, prefer hoodies

62. What do you wear to bed?
anything comfortable

63. What was your first concert?
I don't recall

64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
none of the three, I don't shop in any of those places

65. Nike or Adidas?
neither

66. Cheetos or Fritos?
neither

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
peanuts

68. Name ten food items you always have in your kitchen.
bread, water, I don't know what else...

69. Ever take dance lessons?
nope, can't dance and probably will continue that way

70. What is your favorite word?
changes everytime I'm asked,right now, it's 'zephyr' which I keep spelling wrong

71. Can you curl your tongue?
probably

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
nope, can't really spell anyway, I would have been the first to be outed

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
nope

74. Own any record albums?
just one but it's not really mine

75. Own a record player?
nope

76. Do you regularly burn incense?
nope

77. Ever been in love?
sure

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
not really into going to concerts, couldn't stand the noise

79. What was the last concert you saw?
can't recall or perhaps I've never really been to one?

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
neither, I have stopped drinking tea but now and then, hot tea

81. Tea or coffee?
see answer to #80

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
neither, I'm more into something that's not so sweet

83. Can you swim well?
nope

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
nope, and why would I want to do that?

85. Are you patient?
not always, but once some woman & her friend were walking ahead on the sidewalk surrounded by plants and there was no room to walk around them and so I slowly walked behind them, I didn't think it's wrong to wait until there is a clearing, I would have said excuse me to them to let me pass in a few minutes if that woman didn't turn around suddenly accusing me with her eyes and then with words, saying I was being rude or stupid or something about spying on them, really, if she doesn't want people to walk behind them, then they shouldn't have blocked the way and walked so damm slow... (sorry for the ranting)

86. DJ or band at a wedding?
neither

87. Ever won a contest?
yes, a few times but nothing special

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
no

89. Which are better: black or green olives?
neither, I don't like olives, they taste terrible

90. Can you knit or crochet?
knit a little but only scarves

91. Best room for a fireplace?
any room that is for reading and napping

92. Actor/actress you cannot stand?
that jessica biel - I just couldn't stand seeing her face & I don't even know why. everytime I've learned she is a movie, I would avoid that movie or hope her character gets killed off right away.

93. Actor/actress you really like?
audrey hepburn - still the most graceful actress ever

94. Who was your high school crush?
a boy I hardly knew but isn't that how it always is?

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
sure, when I was a child, though now, I think I might have done it now and then when something gets very frustrating but I rarely get my way anyway

96. Do you have kids?
no

97. Do you want kids?
not really

98. What is your favorite color?
blue like the sky after a rainfall

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
maybe

100. A movie you really want to watch right now?
Cinderella - the new live action version - but only because it's in my sight

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Please visit Katrin's blog for her answers here and here. Have a lovely day.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

12 comments:

  1. Lissa, you are fantastic. Thank you so much for answering the questions as well. I had so much fun to read your answers. :) Thank you! That person in question #85 sounds horrible! And I am glad I am not the only one who does not like olives!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just being patient, I wasn't even listening to them, now I pretty much avoid walking behind talking people

      thanks for reading and have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. what a fun list to read! loved the one about the perogies. if you lived in Canada in the Prairies, they wouldn't be able to understand that one at all!!! we lived on perogies when I was growing up, they are a staple with German, Polish, Ukrainian people.. yummy. A dough "pocket" filled with cheeses etc..boiled and then served with sauteed onions and other toppings.

    That's a hoot about Jessica Biel. I kind of like her actually. She visited our little city on a photo shoot a couple of years ago. I feel the same way about Tom Hanks and Jim Carrey, I can't stand either of them in films.

    Have a blessed and happy Easter Lissa.

    PS: Just sent you an email too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I don't might tom hanks or jim carrey, they're not so bad. It's all personal tastes so I think it's okay not to like certain actors.

      thanks for reading. have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. I got just over half way through
    don't get me wrong, i enjoyed reading your answers
    but a painting is calling my name, work on me, etc
    so off i go
    fun to get to know you a little more
    I would say of the 58 I read, you and i are opposites on half of them.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think when something calls to you or you have a certain need to do something, go right ahead, you can always come back to read this later.

      thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. Such fun to read :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lissa, I love your illustration here. Was it intentional to have the rows of bark on the tree also look like bookshelves filled with tightly stacked/placed books? Love the tree of reading and learning here.

    Right, not onto reading your answers. Will leave a sep comment for those here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the tree does turn into books, this is cropped version so you do not see the trees.

      thanks for reading, I know it's rather a long post. have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. Oooohhhh...such frivolous but fun questions and answers, learning new things about you on the way too. I so agree about concerts overall too--way too loud. Any until last year, I had never dressed up for Halloween either but why haven't you? Was never part of your culture perhaps?
    The lazy 37 made me lau.... :)
    31- clever answer too. :)
    I so agree on many of yours..especially musicals. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I do like to answer frivolous questions, it's kind of fun. as for the halloween customs, I don't think I know about it until it's too late to start but still, I've never the need to wear a costume.

      thanks for your visit. hope you have a lovely day.

      Delete
  7. Haha, I started in my 40;s. Another way to be creative and expressive. Not into the gore stuff though at all.

    ReplyDelete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it. " -- Kurt Vonnegut